Friday, March 6, 2009

Scuba

I am currently doing my PADI open water certification course in Utila, Hinduras at an outfil named Captain Morgans dive center. So far it is goign really well. I am the only on ein my class as one girl unfortunately had to drop out due to panic attacks.

The first day was filled with reading, watching videos and then a confined dive just on the end of the dock. This was to get used to the feeling of being underwater and practice some skills like losing your regulator and mask and what to do if you run out of air.

The next day (yesterday) was to finish my theory exam (96%) and then I was on the boat with my instructor to go over the skills again but this time in open deep water. all went very well!

I continue the same thing this afternoon and I should be done my certification today! It is so much fin and something I would reccommend to everyone!

No comments: